A CLFP has and maintains acceptable character and reputation and can answer no to the following questions or provide in separate letter complete details to questions answered yes.
Standards and Ethics
- Have you ever been convicted of, or are you now under indictment for, a felony crime?
- Have you or your firm ever been sanctioned by a leasing trade organization for conduct or business practices?
- Are you or is your firm now the subject of any action before the Ethics or Standards Committee of any leasing trade organization?
- Have you or your firm ever had a license to do business revoked, for cause, by a government entity, including licenses for real estate, insurance, securities, mortgage brokerage or the like?
- Are you or is your firm now the subject of any investigation by a governmental agency that could result in the revocation of a license to do business?